Average, no more!
Being average is probably the easiest thing in the world.
You don’t need to do ANYTHING, to be average!
It isn’t easy to stop being average. It is simple however!
Just remember — 0123456789
- Reduce the number of your excuses to 0, because excuses are the opposites of success.
- Define 1 primary purpose and link all your actions to that purpose, because purpose will give direction to your actions.
- Spend 2 minutes everyday in meditation, because meditation replenishes your energy and refreshes your mind.
- End your day by writing 3 actions that you are proud of, because celebrating achievements will foster the desire for more achievements.
- Divide your food intake of the day into 4 small meals, because this will help you stay fit and energetic throughout the day.
- Master the 5 second rule, because 5 seconds is all it takes for the mind to decide between action and inaction.
- Sleep for 6 hours at most everyday, because your dreams are more important than sleep.
- Read 7 answers on Quora everyday, because learning from other peoples’ experiences is the truest form of learning.
- Write down 8 creative ideas everyday, because one of these creative ideas will take you to the next level of your career, relationships or fitness.
- Do 9 minutes of intense exercise, because high intensity exercises will jump start your metabolism. Heightened metabolism is necessary for heightened productivity!
These are the 10 principles of beating the ‘average’ mindset.
Follow some of them and you’ll move above average, follow all of them and you’ll move past all expectations!